Guy Mea - La Tradition Brut Champagne Premier Cru 750ml

Out of stock

Champagne, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay

Critic tasting note: "A blend of 60% Pinot Noir and 40% Chardonnay from family-owned vineyards between Louvois and Tauxiéres-Mutry in Montage de Reims. The wine undergoes malolactic fermentation and is 60% from a single vintage with the remaining 40% composed of vins de reserve. After aging on the lees for 26 months, the wine is disgorged with the addition of around 7-8g/l of liqueur maison. The bouquet has fresh scents of renetta apple and hawthorn and the pleasing mouthfeel is sharp and distinct with a pulpy finish making it a captivating drop. Ideal as an aperitif." 
Bottle 750ml


More Information
Production Year 2021
Region Champagne, France
Dryness Dry
Style Sparkling
Wine Color White
Variety Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
Producer Guy-Mea
Production Method Conventional
Type Table Wine
Bottle 750ml
Availability In Stock
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account