Foods'n'Gooods Store Policies and Conditions of Use
Welcome to Foods'n'Goods' s Online Shop at www.foodsngoods.com (the 'Site'). Please read the following policies carefully before using the Site. By using the Site, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
In these policies, the following definitions apply:
“Site” means Foods'n'Goods.com's online shopping website at www.foodsngoods.com
"Shop" means Foods'n'Goods.com's Online Shop for online ordering of merchandise located at www.foodsngoods.com.
These are the general terms and conditions of Foods'n'Goods.com governing your use of the Site.
What you are allowed to do.
- Purchase goods from the Shop, provided you accept the Terms of Sale, which will apply to any contract made between you and Foods'n'Goods.com for the purchase and sale of goods from the Shop. These terms are outlined in Section 2 below
- Browse the Shop using a compatible web browser. Permission to browse the Shop includes permission to make transient or cached copies of parts of the Shop to the extent that this occurs in the normal course of using your browser and that these copies are used only to facilitate current or subsequent access to the Shop by you
- Print a copy of any page of the Shop; for your own personal purposes, provided you do not do any of the things set out under "What you are not allowed to do".
What you are not allowed to do.
- You may not remove or change anything on the Shop
- You are not allowed to copy or use any material from the Shop for any commercial purpose, unless permission has been indicated on the Site in connection with a Creative Commons License.
- You are not allowed to remove or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed off from the Shop.
Your personal information.
Usernames and Passwords.
- If you want to purchase something from the Shop, we will ask you to register an account with us. During registration, you will be asked to provide your email address and password, which you can use to make a purchase
- In the event of any failure or error in the operation of a password(s), you shall cease using the password(s) and exit the Shop immediately, and notify Foods'n'Goods.com of such failure or error.
- All intellectual property rights in any material (including text, photographs and other images and sound, downloads, software, trade marks and logos) contained in this Site is either owned by Foods'n'Goods.com or has been licensed to Foods'n'Goods.com by the rights owner(s) so that Foods'n'Goods.com can use this material as part of the Shop. These rights are protected by Greek and International copyright and database right laws. You are only allowed to use this Shop and the material they contain as set out in these terms.
Suspension and termination of accounts
- Foods'n'Goods.com may suspend the operation of the Site for repair or maintenance work or in order to update or upgrade the contents or functionality of the Shop from time to time. Access to or use of the Shop or pages linked to it will be not necessarily be uninterrupted or error free;
Enquiries or complaints.
- If you have any enquiries or complaints about the Site then please address them to:
General and governing law
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Foods'n'Goods.com and you and supersedes all prior agreements, representations, statements and understandings between Foods'n'Goods.com and you regarding the use of the Site. You agree that you have not relied upon any representation or statement not recorded in these Conditions in entering into this Agreement.
- The failure of Foods'n'Goods.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement or the delay by Foods'n'Goods.com in so doing shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with Greek law, and you consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Greek courts in respect of any dispute arising therefrom.
II. Terms of Sale: Shop
The Sales Terms
- Should you purchase any goods from the Shop, you will be contracting with Foods'n'Goods.com on the terms outlined below. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- These Terms of Sale ("Sales Terms") govern the supply of any goods you order via this Shop. Please read through the Sales Terms carefully. If you do not agree with the Sales Terms, do not order any goods from this Shop. If Foods'n'Goods.com accepts any order for goods from you, then its agreement with you will be made on these Sales Terms.
- Please note that Foods'n'Goods.com reserves the right to amend the Sales Terms from time to time. Foods'n'Goods.com will publish the amended Sales Terms on the Shop and any new versions of the Sales Terms will come into effect as soon as Foods'n'Goods.com publish them on the Shop (with the exception that any orders that Foods'n'Goods.com have already accepted from you prior to any such change will be subject to the Sales Terms in force at that point). If you use the Shop after Foods'n'Goods.com has published the new Terms, your continued use of the Shop indicates that you agree to be bound by the new Sales Terms.
Availability of the goods supplied by the Shop
- Foods'n'Goods.com may terminate or suspend the supply of any goods displayed on the Shop in the event of out of stocks, for support or maintenance work, in order to update content or for any other reason. Foods'n'Goods.com may do this at any time and without notice. Products on the Shop are normally available for despatch within 24 hours and for products with slower availability, an estimated shipment preparation time is provided in the associated product listings on the Shop.
Buying goods from this Shop
- Pricing policy - Foods'n'Goods.com may change the prices of the goods displayed on the Shop at any time. The prices for all the goods available on the Shop are clearly marked in their description and all items are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate. The VAT inclusive amount is included in the total price published on the site. We reserve the right to raise our prices in line with any increase in the prevailing rate of VAT. All applicable delivery charges are also displayed on the Shop. All prices are in Euros. Foods'n'Goods.com may make available offers and discounts using promotion codes. Only one promotion code is valid per order.
- Conclusion of Contract of Sale -The information relating to Foods'n'Goods.com goods and relevant prices are displayed on the Shop for your information and to enable you decide whether you would like to make us an offer to purchase any such goods. When you place an order to purchase a product from www.foodsngoods.com , we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched that product to you. That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the dispatch confirmation e-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a dispatch confirmation e-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract.
- Delivery - Orders are usually responded to within 24 hours, and are normally delivered within 5 working days. Please allow up to 14 days for delivery. If you have not received your goods within the above timeframe, please contact our customer services department by email at email@example.com. We can ship most items worldwide. Gift wrapping is charged at the rate of €3 per item. For more information on our delivery services click here .
- Out of Stocks - If any item you have chosen is unavailable, Foods'n'Goods.com will contact you via phone or your email address and set out the options that are available to you.
- Legal age - Foods'n'Goods.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Foods'n'Goods.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. In accordance with Greek law when you place an order for alcoholic beverages with Foods'n'Goods.com from the Shop you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- Method of payment - For orders placed via the Shop, Foods'n'Goods.com accepts Visa, Mastercard and bank Maestro cards. Foods'n'Goods.com does not accept Visa Electron, American Express, Diner's Club, Solo. When making your payment, it is imperative that you provide the information that Foods'n'Goods.com specify is required, for example, cardholder's name as it is shown on the card and address exactly as it appears on the card statement. Your card will be debited when Foods'n'Goods.com confirms that it has accepted your order. Ownership or title to the product shall not pass to you, the buyer, until Foods'n'Goods.com has received payment in full.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
- If you have registered to purchase from the Shop and would like to change your details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within Foods"
- You may also opt out of receiving our newsletters and/or promotional information from Foods'n'Goods.com and/or from third parties affiliated with Foods'n'Goods.com at any time. If you receive unwanted emails from Foods'n'Goods.com, you can opt-out by following the instructions and links on the bottom of emails from Foods'n'Goods.com.